Photographer & Dreamer
The best way to describe me is dog-like; Easily excited, scared of thunder & prone to getting lost.
I'm known for constantly searching for "that thing" I've seen on the horizon. Whether its physical or metaphorical, I always trust my gut and favour curiosity. Though it may get me into trouble every now and then, I take solace knowing I'll always have a few tales for the grandchildren.
A Few Things I Believe
- It's good to be inquisitive
- Time is worth more than money
- A lack of grades doesn't mean you're stupid
- There's no excuse for bad manners
- Worse things happen at sea
- Music needs to be louder than my tinnitus
- Good boots ain't cheap
- Coffee does not need milk
- Denim shouldn't be washed
- I definitely didn't lock the door when I left
- Lemmy is a legend